A little bit about me...
Chase has lived in Loudoun County since 2005, and is a huge fan of this beautiful area! With an outgoing personality, attention to detail, love for decorating, and background in accounting, she is a natural choice in the process of buying or selling a home. Chase’s main focus is always helping her clients. Chase enjoys spending time with her husband and her two sons, being with friends, traveling, entertaining, trying new restaurants and ESPECIALLY playing pickleball! Chase is extremely active in voluntary roles within the community, including being the past Treasurer and the past President of her children’s school PTA. She has also served on the Board of Directors at her church, is currently on the Board of Directors of her neighborhood, and continues to stay involved in many facets of the community. Professionally, Chase was a licensed and practicing CPA in Atlanta, Georgia, for 10 years before moving to Leesburg and becoming a stay-at-home mom and managing investment properties. She has experience in both public and private accounting, money management, auditing, and financial reporting.
- Perfect Nest Real Estate Group – Co-founder and Real Estate Agent at REAL Broker
- Frazier & Deeter, LLC – staff CPA (experience in tax, audit & general accounting)
- Forest Investment Associates Investment Management – Manager of Accounting & Finance
- Perfect Nest Real Estate Group – Co-founder and Real Estate Agent
- Member of Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of Dulles Area Association of Realtors
- Working with Buyers and Sellers
- Staging Expertise
- Social Media Specialist
- College of Charleston – BS in Accounting
- College of Charleston – BS in Business Administration